Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HELLO.

Hey guys :)

If you're a friend of on Facebook, you already know that I got my tragus pierced this past weekend. :))
If you're not my friend, now you know.
It didnt hurt as bad as I thought it was gonna be!
I'll have video up soon of me getting my piercing and my friend B gettin her industrial piercing.
Heres some pics for now.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyway off that...

So its been really gettin on my nerves lately, people on FB
or anywhere really
sayin "i get money. money over bitches blah blah blah..."
I get money, but I dont have to say shit.
People know I get money by how I carry myself, how I look and present myself.
Who cares if you gettin money, lots of people are
You just wasted 5 seconds of your life saying you get money
when you could be doing something productive
grrrrr

My brother left this last weekend for a trip
He just got back today but now hes leaving again tomorrow :(
Ima miss him
especially since I have no one these days

Anyway...IM ON SOME NEW STUFF LATELY

Get ready people
Its gonna be a whole new me, whole new attitude, look, and everything.
I swear

ttfn
-trece

No comments:

Post a Comment