Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fuck
What to do, what to do

I'm tired
Not tired like I ran a mile, but tired like there's too much shit on my mind
I'm stressed

I wish I could really just get away by myself.
No fighting, no negative confrontations
Just me

Lately the line between right and wrong has been blurred.
What IS right and wrong?
Is it wrong for me to want to leave home so bad?
Or is it right and normal for me to want to go out and spread my wings?
Should I feel bad that I wanna do my thing after being smothered and treated like a kid for 20 years?

Is it wrong that I'm mad that my boyfriend is moving in with a guy friend and another girl?
ANOTHER GIRL
I dont give a shit if shes just a friend, that makes me uncomfortable
I trust you, I just dont trust bitches
& Should I not feel bad that he's moving in with them and not me?
I mean, I know I'm not ready..but you couldn't wait for me?

Ur guy friend is not even a good friend.
I don't like him, I don't like his girlfriend (who will most likely be over a lot) and I don't like that his girlfriend is friends with your ex.

Is that wrong of me?

Am I being selfish?

Then I desperately need to get a new job and start going back to school.
Fuck I haven't even finished paying for last semester yet

I can barely even pay my own bills now

I'm exhausted
For real

I need a break from reality.
I just need something to lift me up a little

Fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment