Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jared Wilson Photography

I found these pictures earlier today and totally forgot I had them.
I took these pictures about a year ago and they were done by Jared Wilson.

He was so great and fun to work with!
He specializes in portraits and weddings so if you ever need your picture taken or you or someone you know is having a wedding in Colorado, then definitely have him take your pictures!

jaredwilsonphotography.com is his website.
And even if you dont need your picture taken..still check out his work on his site and his blog.

They came out great right?!
Actually, I think I might use the b&w one as a banner for this site...hmmm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cant believe my hair was that short a year ago.
Dangg it grows fast :) lol.

2 comments:

  1. You Tha Only Chick I Know Who Is Critical On Takin Good Looking Pictures
    If You Dont Look Exactly How U Want It, Its No Good lol Same With Fashion
    Tha Dark Hair Kinda Brings Out Ur Eyes In The Top And Bottom Pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. A+

    http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com
    the blog that no one knows about.

    ReplyDelete