Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sooo...

Soo lately I've been feeling a bit confused about a couple of things.
Some things I'm very clear on, but some things i cant really figure out right now.
I guess u can just say I've been having mixed feelings about everything.
On top of that i've been feeling like i need to make a major decision or make a dramatic change.
idk its weird.
Maybe I'll get a tattoo or a new piercing or change my hair or somethin.
I wish I could talk about it on here and get feedback, but I know some of the people I'm feeling confused on, read this...so oh well.

ANYWAYYYY....the music I've been reallly feeling and listening to lately is
Amerie - In Love and War
Ryan Leslie - Transition
Some of Marques Houston songs from the album Mr. Houston.

Still cant wait for Rihanna's album Rated R to drop on Nov. 23rd.

But three days before that, Twilight Saga: New Moon comes out in theaters! OMG im SOOOOO excited lol. I cant wait to see it.
I'll be going on Nov. 20th at 12 am, the first showing lol.

Sorry I havent been posting stuff lately.
I've just been drawing a blank lately, maybe because I'm feeling confused about some things, but i'll figure it out.
I'll start posting more..hopefully more people start following my blog.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS lol.
ttfn. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey
    If You Need Feedback About Anything, I'll Give It To Ya
    If Its On Tattoos, Love, Piercings Or Friends
    Watever U Need Help With Im Here To Help So Dont Forget!
    Anyway Yea That Twillight Saga Gonna Be Tight, I Know Alot Of Fans Gonna Wanna See That lol
    But Yea If You Ever Need Advice Or Someone To Talk With "I Got You"

    Mr Boom

    ReplyDelete