Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ramble, Ramble On

I can't sleep.
I have a headache AND I'm sore as he'll from working out.
Not a good combination when it's almost 2 in the morn.

All these random thoughts in my head..
I really do need to stop thinking so much..I think.
I need to figure out how to do that cuz all this time I thought thinking was a good thing.
You can figure things out by thinking..
On the other hand, if u think too much u end up makin stuff up.
Blahhh.

Today I thought...a lot, as usual.
I painted, wrote some stuff.
Sometimes I just have those days where things just come to me.
I also have those days where I can't do anything creative.
Today was a good day though.
Although not as good as it could have been.



I wonder what mikey is doin right now.

So all I wanna know is,why are dudes actin like chicks these days?
I have dudes blowin me up and I ignore them, they still blow me up.
I have dudes that wanna be drama queens and don't wanna talk to me cuz I just didn't wanna see your ass today.
Dudes that find out I'm seriously diggin someone else and all of the sudden they don't wanna talk. My intention is never to lead anyone on. We were talkin for 3 days and u wanna get mad at that?
Really?
Anyway I don't get it.
It don't bother me though.
It's whatever.
That's my attitude about everything lately.
But then I got these dudes that wanna think they're playin someone. Really..you aren't. I already know these games. Tell me you love me all you want but I know the truth.

Ahhhh
The left side of my forehead is throbbing.

I've been confused lately.
People confuse me and all of a sudden not everything is black and white anymore.
Tomorrow will be good though.
I'll make sure if it.

I want a puppy :(

Why do people only wanna hit me up when somethin is wrong with them? No "hey I just wanted to see how you've been Mariah". None of that.
Or only wanna hit me up when they need something from me, need me to do somethin for them.
I guess that's the way people work.
Still it would be nice for someone to think of asking me about me for once.
Is it really too much to ask?

Anyway I'm done rambling on.
Goodnight.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment