Friday, January 15, 2010

Whats Been Up?!

Things have been pretty weird for me lately.
All this week I've been having pretty strange and scary dreams.
Nightmares I guess.
Me being the over analyzer that I am, I cant stop thinking about them.
Is this some sort of sign?
Or is it just a dream?
As usual, I have kept all of this to myself.
I'm not the type to go running to someone when I have a problem, but this one was pretty weird.
Blahh.
Who knows if I'm over reacting.
I'm just so glad my actual dreams dont come true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I've been listening to lately:

Wiz Khalifa - Deal Or No Deal

Usher - Raymond Vs. Raymond (whats up with the title? i dont get it)

Clipse - Til The Casket Drops

Omarion - Ollusion

Sammie - Its Time

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. looking cute:)

    did you like the till the Casket drops album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it
    right now im just really feelin wiz though
    hes probably the one i listen to the most on that list ;)

    & thank u :)

    ReplyDelete