Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Promise Ring

Sooo I was thinking today about the relationships I've been in.
I was talkin to this girl about relationships and what they've taught me.
While we talked, I realized I have never been given a promise ring.
I know some people think its corny or whatever, but I think it would be cute for someone to get me one.
Well since I never got one from anyone, I'm going to get myself one.
This is a promise to myself that I will always love and respect myself and do what I think is best for myself.
Never let myself be abused, misused, or taken advantage of.
I will always respect myself to take myself out of any unhealthy situations immediately.
Plus, I've been just wanting to get one of these rings for awhile lol.
But this is a promise to myself.
*Gives myself a hug* lol

If you're interested in getting one of these rings, you can go to
http://www.ericaanenberg.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment