Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rambling On

Sooo I know I skipped a couple of days....
Im waiting on the OK from an artist to feature her and her work on my blog so don't worry, its comin!
Today has not been such a good day so far...had to work at 6 this mornin, but I woke up late....like at 5:30 hahaha...not a good start to the day
Then shortly after, my stomach started killing me!
GAHH
It pretty much hurt til I got home at 10:30.
I took some tylenol and layed in bed for a couple hours and just got my butt up because I thought I should probably work on my blog eh?

Sooooo yeah...
My Vans shoes finally shipped today after ordering them last week and they will be here on Monday :-
Really?
Monday?
Cali is not THAT far from CO
Whatever. Im just glad they shipped.
But for some reason, they didnt take money out of my account.
Last week it was a pending transaction
and now its completely gone
Not a posted or pending and the money is back in my account.
weird.

What else do I have to tell you guys?...

OH I have music suggestions for you guys. I'll be posting them later today and I'll do music videos since I didnt post yesterday.

Hope you guys didnt forget about me :)
Thanks for following and tell your friends about my blog as well ;)

-Trece

No comments:

Post a Comment