Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Thought Thursday - 4.8.10

Today is Random Thought Thursday...I thought I'd start off by saying wtf is up with dudes lately?!

All these dudes are seriously getting on my nerves lately.
I dont even really wanna get into it, but I will.

Dude #1 - actin weird as hell toward me lately. I know why, but get over it got damnit.
Move the hell on from the situation.
Plus he be postin some stuff on FB that confuses me.
You tell me one thing, then post some contradicting shit.
But whatever.
Im prepared to try to move on at any minute beause thats what my past relationships have taught me.


Dude #2 - I have a weird relationship with him. We're friends I guess you could say. Def nothing more than that. I really dont know how to catagorize what we have.
We'll start talking, and then I start feelin like I'm just any girl to him.
When I talk to people, I want them to think I'm special. I dont want them to think to themselves that they can replace me with any bitch that comes along ya know? I feel like he thinks I can be replaced, so I'll stop talking to him. Then something happens 6 months later to get us talking again. I really gotta stop all this. Its ridiculous. If you're reading this thinking to yourself "I think this is about me..." Chances are, you're right.
And once again, I'm done talkin to you.

Dude #3 - I dont even talk to this dude! AT ALL! But for some reason I cant stop having dreams about him. wtf?! I dont know what this means.
It definitely doesnt mean that I miss him, I know that for a fact I dont.
Today was the day that I really realized how many dreams I've had of him in the past week, so naturally, I cant stop thinking about what it is, why I'm dreaming of him.
I hope it goes away. I cant deal with all this.

Dude #4 - You tell me you love me, but we barely ever talk. You hit me up once ina while and we send a total of 6 texts to eachother and I wont talk to you for another week.
Stop lying to yourself and me. You dont love me, you may care about me, but not love.
You're a really good friend. I've known you for years, you just need to figure some stuff out.

I noticed today that dudes like attention. No matter what the chick looks like, no matter if they like her or not, they like to be chased. No matter of they have a girlfriend or not.
I know this because I witnessed it today. I wont say who the dude is and who the chick is, but I know them both pretty well.
I know the dude is talking to a really pretty girl, maybe on the verge of getting with her.
I know he talks shit about the girl that flattered him today.
I know she was once really good friends with the girl hes talking to.
But still hes intrigued by what she says thats flattering him.

Me, personally, I dont give a shit about dudes that try to get at me.
Actually I prefer them not to because they arent worth my time.
Im not focused on what these dudes say.
Im not focused on these dudes at all.
Maybe if hes focused on how many chicks try to get at him, what they say to him, he shouldnt be talking to the girl hes talking to.

When I have a boyfriend, I dont tell him everytime a dude tries to get at me.
Thats so irrelevent to me. Who cares? He probably doesnt.
By telling the person your talking to that all these chicks try to get at you, you're telling her
"Look..You're cool and all, but if we were to break up, I'll be fine cuz I got all these bitches on me, so it aint nothin but a thang"
Hes showing that he wants to try to make her jealous or somethin.
Thats not cool.

Thats my rant for today.
Dudes work my nerves.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment