Monday, March 14, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhh
Guess who's back?!?!?

So a LOT has happened since I've been on here.
I originally decided to stop blogging on here to start blogging on tumblr, but I found myself more reblogging photos than writing about things.
Soo long story short, I'm coming back to my blogspot.

I've missed writing on here sooo much and a bunch has happened.
In the time I haven't been with you guys I ended a relationship and got into a new one..

The best relationship I've ever and will ever have.
It feels good to know that there's someone there for you when you need them..someone that loves and cares for you.
We talk all day everyday..on the phone, texting, FaceTime, or just hanging out and I don't even mind.
I don't mind that he's the only one I talk to or think about because he's the only one I wanna ever give my attention to.

Anyway...more at a later time

Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment