Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Does it make sense for a couple to get similar tattoos, same phrase, but it represents something completely different to both of them?

'Forever and ever' to me represents my boyfriend and our relationship and only that.

'Forever and ever' to my boyfriend means something else. It's been his phrase before I was even around so for us..I should for me to get it tattooed would be ridiculous because it has nothing to do with me even tho he says it's 'our thing'

The fact that he's still getting it even though I'm not clearly proves that its his.

If I were to get that and people asked about it to me it's about us. Me and Jake whereas to Jake it means something else. Something that doesn't even involve me whatsoever.

That's dumb right

I'd feel like mine clearly is for him but his is clearly for himself.

So I changed my mind.
No tattoos for me.


Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment