Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do u ever see someone your with talking to someone else better looking than you?

It's gay

I know it shouldn't mean anything and probably doesn't...but still..

Something in me just thinks that he's thinking more about her than me.

My head just thinks too much

'maybe hes gonna leave me for her
Maybe I'm not prettier than her
Maybe he really does hate my bun and he's gonna leave me if I keep wearing my hair that way
Maybe he wants me to have more tattoos
Maybe he wishes I played video games
Maybe i should work out, im getting fat'

And than I feel all insecure about everything :(
I wish I wasn't like that
Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm not good enough...not sometimes, I should say I feel like that a lot.
It's always 'if I wasn't this and if I was that then maybe I could keep him forever'

Gahh

Bedtime with an insecure mind

Ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment