Monday, May 31, 2010

Just Wright ; Sex in the City 2

www.bramjhome.com     - Just Wright 2010 Pictures, Images and Photos

So on Thursday I went to see Just Wright with my ma and my aunt.
It was such a cute movie!
First of all I LOVE Queen Latifah and Common, and together make it just great!
ts your typical love story thats retold over and over but never this way.
They made it unique and really made me feel like I was in the movie somehow.

I definitely give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
definitely one of my fave movies now.
I really recommend it.

Photobucket

On the other hand....

Sex in the City 2 was a REALLY BIG disappointment.
I was so excited to see it because I loved the first movie, but the first was way better than the second.

The movie was ALL OVER the place and dragged on wayyyyy too long.

Im sure there are die hard fans out there that are gonna say it was such a great movie....na....shit sucked, sorry to tell you.

I give it 2 out of 5, only for the fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment