Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Thoughts

First of all let me say guys, thank u for getting me to over 1000 views on my blog.
I really appriciate that you guys visit my blog and think of me when you do.

On another note, it really sucks when people you love aren't quick to claim you or aren't proud to express their accociation with you.
I've been thinking of that lately and realized that lots of people in my life have been like that towards me and still are.
It's as if they want our relationship to be secret.
Like they don't want anyone else to know.
But I don't wanna be a secret.
I suppose there's nothing I can do but awknowledge it and then bring it up or cut them off, but sometimes it people I don't wanna cut off.
I feel like if you love someone or just know someone great, you want other people to know.
Maybe it's just me...idk.
But pretty much, it doesn't feel very good to know most people in my life would rather not flaunt me.
Am I really that horrible?!
Am I exaggerating?

Damn..
I feel forgotten.

It's all good
This is the last time I'm gonna speak on it.

-Trece

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment