Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday's Random Thoughts

Sooo most of you know already if you read my earlier post that I bought Urban Decay's Primer Potion (the original because the other ones had too much shimmer for me)

I had work VERY early today and left kinda late because usually I dont put on eye shadow because I get off at 10:30 am.
Well I wanted to try this product soooo bad so I did :)

Usually when I get off work, my shadow is already creasing or creased.
It is now 10:28 and guess what....NO CREASING! Im soooo happy
For anyone that likes to experiment with shadows and all that, I REALLLLLY reccomend this product.
The consultant I asked at Ulta said she thought it was the best one and next to that was Too Faced eye shadow primer.
Urban Decays is only a dollar more than Too Faced so I just got it.

I got it at Ulta for $18 not including tax, but it was well worth it!



Sooo anyway, off that.
I just found out about a week ago that my cousin Alex is going away to Cali allllll summer.
Im pretty sad, but I'm starting to think that I shouldnt care so much.
A week ago I had this big celebration to go to and it really meant a lot that he and my uncle (his dad) be there...but they didnt show up.
They didnt even call me to say they couldnt make it or sorry we didnt show up..
I still have heard from them actually.
Alex and I were always close until he moved to Cali and now that he came home I feel like I'm loving someone who doesnt love me back.
People change I guess.
I'll always love him because hes my cousin, but I feel like I'm not being noticed or somethin...idk.
Maybe I shouldnt take it so hard..


Anyway
I just wanna say I LOVE YOU to all the people that are still with me and always stuck by me, no matter what.

Have a good day everyone


-Trece

No comments:

Post a Comment