Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Adventures

So I know I havent posted anything in ancients lol
IM BACK
I promise.
My blog is gonna be about fashion/music/life/art and whatever I feel is worth posting on here.

My family went out for lunch today to Olive Garden (YUMM)
then me and Ma went shopping at the mall...
Heres some stuff that I got today or got recently.

for all you makeup guru's, I finally got Urban Decay's Primer Potion
I have yet to experience its magic lol

Photobucket

Some rings I got from Forever 21 aka XXI Forever

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got this romper at XXI Forever.
My ma didnt like it very much but I thought it was cute when I got it
and even cuter when I tried it on.
I went into Hollister for like the first time ever today to see what they had
I seen this really cute romper but they're stuff is soooo freakin expensive.
$50 bucks for it I think and I got this one for $20

Photobucket

The brown heels I bought are Chinese Laundry and I got them at Ross for about $20.
The black booties I got from Forever21.com and they came a few days ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment