Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How many times are u gonna push me away from u?
I'm not gonna beg for u back anytime soon.
I think I remember telling you that if you told me anything like that again, u better mean it.
I'm guessing u meant it.
That's the last time I'm tryna hear somethin like that from u.

I'm tired of that.
U must think it's easier.
Never would I say anything like that to u if I didn't really mean it.
I just don't get it.
Maybe that's what ur used to.
Idk.
Idk
I just don't

All I can say is that I try
God knows that I try...
To respect u
To be there for u
What do u want from me?

Man..
Do u realize when u say this shit to me, everything else seems like a lie?

I thought we weren't like "them" huh?
Wtf man
Fuck



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment