Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ramblings

Havent written anything on my blog in awhile so I guess I'll update you.

I've been working and I've been REALLY tired for some reason.
Yesterday I took two naps and fell asleep at about 10:30 pm to wake up at 5 am and I was still sleepy in the morning. wtf.

Anyway I have tomorrow off...YES!
I need a day off from wakin up at 5 am every day.
I should have all weekend off too, but we'll see.
My brother and step-dad leave on Saturday for their trip.
They're taking the ATV's and dirtbike to the sand-dunes for a week.
That means its just me and mommy for a week, which I don't mind at all.

I downloaded a couple albums the other day;
Christina's new album Bionic
and Drake's, Thank Me Later.

Christina's is the worst album ever.
Seriously.
I love her , but damn...she is losin it.

Drake's is good.
Not IMPRESSED but its coo.

Anywayyyysssss
I will be posting an outfit of the day sometime in the next couple of days.

OH!
And I just found out they built a new Pinkberry in Denver because I' slow and hopefully I will be visiting this weekend sometime.
Frozen yogurt sounds reallyyyyy good right now.
If you dont know what Pinkberry is, go to pinkberry.com
They have really good prozen yogurt and any toppings you would like.
yummyyy

Thats all folks

-Trece

No comments:

Post a Comment