Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do you sleep with a broken heart?

I cant sleep
How could I?

I've had a emotionally rough few days
and I realized I have no one
No one has my back

And I try sooo hard
I'm not appriciated, not respected
Why do I try?

I havent felt this way in awhile
I havent cried this much in awhile

People that I thought I could trust, I realize I cant
People I thought loved me, dont
And now I'm left with no one

Theres no one I can even talk to about this so I'm talking to you
Because I have no one to cry to
No one to ask advice
Everyones gone
And Im left with a broken heart

Im trapped in this box
Everytime someone convinces me that its ok to step out with them
They shoot me down
Then I'm back to square one.

I wonder when this is gonna stop
This is probably the worst its ever been

I try so hard
Damn..
These tears wont stop

I thought this was it
I thought there was nowhere else to go but up for me
I guess I was wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment