Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend Shopping :)

Photobucket

Sooo this past weekend I went shopping, just me and my mommy, and picked some stuff up at Pac Sun and Delia's.
Here's the cute shorts I picked up at Pac Sun;


Photobucket

Photobucket

First pair is Buckle, second pair is Fox.
Pac Sun is having this deal where you buy one pair of shorts and you get the 2nd pair half off.
Also if you spend over $50, you get a $25 cash card thats only good starting this Saturday through the 12th , I believe so check it out!

This is the stuff I got from Delia's;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Delia's is also having good deals so check them out.

Today at work, I bought this XOXO blouse that I thought was so cute.
Also got these Betsey Johnson socks that are sooo cute for 5 bucks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment