Monday, October 12, 2009

Married To The Mob (MOB)

Here are pics from the 2nd Fall 2009 look book that came out in October from Married to the Mob.
(There are stars above my personal favorites ;)
***
Photobucket
***
Photobucket
Photobucket
***
Photobucket
***
Photobucket
Photobucket
Modeled by Sarah McSweeney
Photos by Brooke Nipar
Styling by Radio Rose Garcia
Makeup by Ashleigh B. Ciucci
Hair by Jenna Perry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some pics from the 1st Fall 2009 MOB look book that was released sometime in August.
Featuring Teyana Taylor
***
Photobucket
Photobucket
***
Photobucket
Photobucket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is one of my favorite fall peices from the MOB Fall 2009 Collection. ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Interesting And Very Weird
    Akward Choice Ov Style But Im Guy So I Dont Understand lol
    I Know That Mariah Is Akward For Liking This Particular Akward Style Soooo I Guess I Still Dont Understand Haha
    It Would Definitely Stand Out Though So Props 4 That!

    ReplyDelete