Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Sister's Keeper X Cancer Awareness Month

Photobucket

Soo I just got done watching My Sister's Keeper and I must say...it was pretty good. My mom and I just got done drying our eyes lol.
Yes, I got teary eyed cuz I'm a baby like that lol.
I'm a sensative person at times.
I will say that you shouldn't watch it if you like happy endings.....
Hope I didn't give too much away.

Anyway..as most of you should know by now, this month is cancer awareness month.
I dont know why I didnt think to post this sooner, but the website for Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is ww5.komen.org. If you don't know what the Race for the Cure is, its a non profit organization that raises money, by organizing races, to find the cure for breast cancer. A lot of the races have already passed so I hope some of you still have time to register and run in it by the time you read this. I did it this year but unfortunately I didnt take pictures. Click on Get Involved to look up your city.

4 comments:

  1. follow my brothers blog lifeofthenewlouisvuittondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your review of Sister Keepers. With this being brease cancer month, a good choice to comment on. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Havent Seen Tha Movie Yet And You Said Happy Ending So Now I Know Theres A Happy Ending Wen I Decide To See This Movie.
    Darn It Mariah lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea i think you kinda gave it away. lol
    I'm not gonna lie i think i might need to watch this one.

    http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com/
    the blog that no one knows about

    ReplyDelete