Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank You And You're Welcome

Soo I have this drawer where I keep all the products I use and some junk I don't; my junk drawer.
Yesterday I opened it, trying to find something I remembered I had and hadn't seen in awhile.
I ended up not finding it, and quite frankly, I don't even remember what it is that was looking for because I ran into something more interesting in that drawer.
A couple years ago (I think), I went to Kanye West's Glow In The Dark concert when he came to the Pepsi Center in Denver.
The tour consisted of Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D, Rihanna, and Kanye, of course.
It was a good time. It ended up being an amazing concert and even though I really only went to see Lupe Fiasco, the whole thing was one of the best concerts I have ever been to.
(and I've been to a LOT! haha)
I had taken one of my friends with me.
When the concert was over, they were handing out these free little books;

Photobucket

We were happy we at least got that because we didn't have money to really buy anything else.
(everything was so expensive there and those tickets made me broke!)
I went home, but didn't really pay much attention to the book.
A few months later I found it in the same drawer I found it in yesterday and actually started reading it. I LOVED it!
I suppose I put it back in the drawer and found it again lol.
Its a little strange because whenever i find it again and read it, theres always something I'm going through at that time, wether it be big or small, and something I read in this book helps me somehow.
If you have this little book, you know what I'm talking about.

If you dont and would like to get one..you can at this url for $10:
http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/store/product/1/Thank-You-And-Youre-Welcome

Heres a little teaser from the book:

Get used to being used
To most people, the saying "to use someone" carries a negative connotation, but I dont see it that way. To "mis", "over", or "ab" use someone is negative. To use is necessary and if you cant be used...then you're useless!

No comments:

Post a Comment