Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Solange Exclusive Photoshoot X Interview





Photography: Angela Boatwright

This is my second post and what better to talk about than Solange Knowles? Of course shes been in the media a lot because if her hair cut. My personal opinion is that I actually like it. I like it looks good on her and suits her well. In her first interview on the topic, which was with Oprah, she says she felt she needed to do it because she felt like a slave to her hair. Actually it makes me want to cut my hair lol (but i wont) haha.

Solange has recently done an exclusive photoshoot and interview with Honey Mag where she talks about motherhood, her hair, dating rumors, and her upcoming album.
“The negative reaction to my hair is just junior high for me all over again. I don’t care, and I don’t think I ever will,” says Solange.


What do you think about her shoot? Her hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment