Thursday, October 15, 2009

<3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well I took these pictures this past summer..some place in Colorado. (Where I reside). I'm not very sure what the city is called so I cant say exactly. I live nowhere near this church and I know that we drove hours to where ever this place was. Somewhere near the mountains?

Anyway, I remember this day fairly well. If you know me, you know I have a bad memory so the fact that I would even remember anything would be surprising lol.
The reason for being here was for an anniversary celebration inside the church. It was for my stepfather's aunt and uncle.
Can you believe they were celebrating their 50th anniversary?
When you think of what the divorce rate is in America, you kind of cringe?!
No wonder why people in other countries dont like us or think Americans are stupid.
I remember thinking to myself at that party that i hope i have a marraige like that.
I still want to be madly in love with someone when I'm old.
I would still want someone to look at me like I'm the most beautiful thing.
I think thats what everyone wants.

My parents were never married and my mom left my dad when I was two. I was too young to know what was really going on. All I was really concerned about was getting two christmas' and thanksgiving dinners lol. Shortly after that my mom met my now stepdad so I actually did get to see a working healthy relationship growning up.
I got lucky I guess.
My biological father was still in my life until I was about 15.
At that point I realized what kinda person he really was to my mother.
I'm thankful that she let me make my own decision about it and let me see for myself instead of taking me away so young and then maybe wonder later where my daddy is.
Some people cant stand who they're with and need to get a divorce or seperate and thats what you should do. You should do what makes you happy no matter what.
Anyway...getting off topic..
Its just nice to see a relationship thats been working for so many years.

It was such a beautiful day that day so of course i had to snap some pics.

The first two are of the church of course and the last is of a house right next to it. Not sure if it was someones house or maybe they used it for the church? I'm not very sure.
But I had to take a picture of it.

Hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

  1. dope blog ill follow you if you follow me manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com
    manyswaggersonezwagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOLLOW MY BLOG AND ILL FOLLOW YOURS 100%
    GARANTEE!
    http://hiphopfashionlatest.blogspot.com/


    ur song
    blu below the heavons
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Feel Ya
    My Parents Are Divorced So Wen I See A Couple Married That Long And Still Happy. It Becomes One Of The Most Beautiful Things 2 Me 2 See A Married Couple Feelin Right And It Feels Good To See That In Ur Life Cause It Gives U Hope That Love Still Exist And U Can Be Happy While In Love.

    ReplyDelete