Saturday, October 17, 2009

Truth be told I miss u...and truth be told I'm LYIN!

Ex boyfriend: there are some pros and cons to being single

Mya: what are they?

Ex boyfriend: well idk

Mya: spit it out

Ex boyfriend: when ur with someone, u can have sex whenever you want. When ur not with someone..u basically don't have sex at all.

Mya: hmm *thinks to myself - oh yeah that's realllly gonna make me wanna get back with u*



Have u ever felt like ur soo happy to be rid of someone? That's how I feel right now. It's almost like that one person was just holding me back and bringing me down. Now we haven't been together now for about 2 months I think and I rarely think about him or the situation we had before, but I got ta thinking about it last night and it made me feel good. I actually woke up feeling the exact same way and as a matter if fact..refreshed. I'm lucky that I'm so smart and can analyze people and figure them out. A few weeks ago u called me a heartless bitch and today u love me? C'mon now.

But I do wanna say thank u. To all the people that have done me wrong in my life. Thank u for all the stress. Because if all that I went through, I'm a better person, I'm a stronger person.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. i feel everything that ur sayin i went throw sumthing lik that recently. jus keep ur head up. dude u was wit pro was a loser anyway lol. check me out: streetwearcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thats Pretty Bad For An Ex-Boyfriend To Say Or Any Guy Really.
    There Should Never Be A Pro & Con On A Relationship, If You Like Or Love Someone Jus Be With That Person Because U Want Too.
    Its Not Jus About Sex. Its About Tha Connection, Honesty & Fun You Have With Eachother As Far As A New Relationship Goes And Sex Shouldnt Be In The Question Unless Your Both Are Happy, Committed & Comftable In A Relationship With Eachother.


    ...or make alota babys Lol jus kiddin

    ReplyDelete