Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thoughts - 2.16.10

These are just some of my thoughts today...

I think its a bad thing when your friends ex-boyfriend tries to get at you when they broke up not that long ago.
That pretty bad.
It wasnt a bad break up either. They broke up because he moved.
So this dumbass wants to hit me up with all these compliments and wants to fly me out to see him.
wtf is that?!
Honestly, I'm not stupid. I know what you want.

& I think its stupid when the girl automatically assumes you were the one tryin to get at her man.
Honey i dont want him, please believe.
I cant tell you how many times i used to get messages on myspace or calls from girls that think I'm trying to steal their man when really, dude was tryin to holla at me or me and the dude are JUST friends.
I finally realized it wasnt worth all the drama so I cut all those dudes off.
I'm not tryna deal with your jealous ass girl.

Obviously if hes ok with trying to get at a girl you've known since kindergarden then he has probably done it before to girls he just met and possibly while you were together.
Why make it a big deal?
You're not with him, I dont plan on talkin to dude, so keep it movin.
Not that big of a dilemma.


Anyway...enough of that.
Soooo I think I just might make a mixtape eh?
IDK yet.
I'm thinking on it.
Anyway those are my thoughts for today.
I may have more thoughts later so I might add to this. lol.
c ya.

Mya Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment