Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Quote

Ashton: How did you find what you did?
How did you get it so good?

George: I married my best friend


Soooo
Mama and I got home from seeing Valentine's Day a couple hours ago and I must say, I liked it a lot!
There was one thing I was disappointed in and I'm sure a lot of women will be and were disappointed in as well but hey...what can you do.

This year Valentine's was just a normal day for me really.
Congrats to people that have someone to actually share the day with.
The fact that I dont, makes me treat it like any other day.
I must say that I was quite jealous of the couples parading their love around at the movies but i got over it lol.
My real Valentine is my ma, but she is exactly that every day of my life.
I dont love her any more or less just because of one day.

People texted me today with "Happy Valentine's Day!"
My reply was the same to all..."What's so happy about it?"
LOL
But to all that had a happy one...this is for you.
<3 Mya

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment