Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ink mah whole body, I don't give a motherfuck






Just got home from the Wiz Khalifa concert in Denver at the Marquis.
I'm pretty tired so I'm doin this in bed on my iPhone lol.

I was very disappointed in tonight.
I love Khalifa but there was lots of bullshit and bitchassness goin on.

Brandy and I got there about two hours early to ensure we get a place in the front. They decided they aren't going to open until 8 so we wait in the truck til 7:30.
By that time there's about twenty people outside, not too bad.
We were one of the first in line.
As we wait, the line gets longer.
So we're like "sucks for those motherfuckers hahaha" lmao

The woman about to take the tickets announces that we need our I.d. To get in and both of ours was in the car.
Fuck!
We have to get out of line to go get it.
While walking back to the Marquis, I trip and fall and people nearby laugh at me, including brandy. (how embarrassing!)
We wait in line, finally get our tix scanned and realize they didn't even need our ID.
Ughhh

Our original plan was to go early to get in front right?
Well that's like impossible now!
We decide to chill and slowly make our way to the front.
We do a pretty good job too, til some asshole wants to talk shit to me.

It's funny how people talk shit because they think you're too scared to say shit, but once you do, they shut their ass up.
Just cuz I'm 5'1 doesn't mean shit.
I'm gonna say whatever the hell I please if I feel you deserve it.

Anyway so this fucker is talkin bout "what the hell you tryna do? These bitches tryna get in front of us?"

Now first of all, I'm just standing there minding my own business when his ass started.
"I'm fucking standing here, what the fuck does it look like dumbass?
I'm not tryna do shit, do u see me tryna do shit? Shut the fuck up and turn around"
We get ta arguing, tha bitch next to him is like "just stop I don't want no shit to be started"
Ugh

Then this white couple are drunk off their ass and can't even stand straight.
They're falling all over everybody and pushing and shoving while tryin to grind on eachother.
I had to tell them to stop cuz this tall white girl with her big black boyfriend behind her, wouldn't say a damn thing.

Mannn sometimes I got a mouth on me that's uncontrollable.

Finally Wiz comes out and keep in mind, I'm somewhere in the middle and I'm 5'1.
At this time, I can already barely breathe because it's so hot.
Not good.
People go crazy, start shoving and jumping and little me is getting pushed around to where I couldn't make the slightest movement.
I start freaking out, all these people all around me are way taller than me, I already can't breathe or move.
I'm thinking if I fall, I'm gonna get trampled on and suffocate to death.
It was bad
I had to get out.

Wiz performed about 5 or 6 songs. :-|

We waited for him for 2 hours and he gives us that.

Wooooow.
I'm disappointed.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment