Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random at work

So I'm at work and I'm bored :(
I'm on my lunch break
Can't believe I'm staying this long!
I went in at 6 am and I'm staying until 2 pm
At least I'm getting paid for it right? Lol

Anyways...I went and got New Moon last Friday night.
Watched it yesterday.
I had forgotten how much sexual tention and awkwardness there was in certain scenes of the movie.
I seriously can't stand them, they're so awkward.
I have to fast fwd through those parts lol
That's how much I can't stand it lol

Nothin is really goin on this week except for work everyday.

Some people have been actin suspicious though.
Like people callin me late at night when I'm asleep that I rarely ever talk to.
Something goin on, I know it!

Oh wait, we're havin movie night on Friday at Leti's.

Well..that is all.
:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment