Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sooo

Soooo
Today was a great day.
Thats the first time I could say that in quite awhile.
First, it was warm today :) 55 degrees today so I wore flip flops :)
It was sooo nice today, I cant get over it, but anyway
Secondly, I found something I've been lookin for, for a longggg time
Third, I went out to eat today and had a meal only fit for kings lol
Fourth, I got a call to have a interview on Saturday!!! mann so excited.
Fifth, I realized today is Thursday.
That means tomorrow I will be having lunch with a friend.
And Saturday I have the interview, then my aunties are takin me to Olive Garden :D
Then Saturday night is the Wiz concert
ahhh sooo excited.
It's been good starting today so hopefully this keeps up and nothing goes wrong.
Hopefully sometime this weekend I get to go see Alice in Wonderland

Anybody who really knows me, knows that Alice in Wonderland was my all-time fave Disney movie when I was little. So I have to see it!
Plus, it's got Johnny Depp in it :D

Sooo thats whats been goin on with me I guess.

I know I havent posted much and its already the 4th
Last month I posted a shit load of stuff lol
I'm on it though.

I know I dont have many followers at this point, but I appriciate the people who are following my blog ;) thank you.
p.s. tell your friends hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment