Friday, March 12, 2010

Thoughts - 3.12.10

Dont you hate it when you're minding your own business
Doin your thing
When someone mentions someone that you dont like
OR
You see their name
And it ruins your whole day

I cant even see this persons face or name
or even hear it
without cringing
and kinda regretting knowing them

Also I hate when Facebook suggests you be friends
with someone you dont even like.
Grrr

So anyway...just got off the phone with B
We were discussing our plan for this year
Save monies
Go on a shopping spree
Saving again
Going on a vacay
Save again
Get our own place
Save to get my puppy

Sounds like a good plan no?

:)

Oh..for those of you that dont know
I finally have a job!
I start Tuesday
Im so excited ahhhh
Its about time

Tomorrow morning me and ma are gonna go see Alice in Wonderland finally
I got other stuff I gotta do tomorrow
Me and B are goin out next weekend to this Fashion thing at BETA
see ya there maybe?
My buddy Serg has a couple shows comin up
I'll def try to be at those :)
Anyway...all is goin good so far...
Hope everything is good for you guys

p.s. tell your friends about my blog;)
and thank you to those already following!

No comments:

Post a Comment