Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where are good manners these days?

Whats up with people that dont teach their kids manners?
Honestly, you think thats cute?
The fact that your kid has no manners..
Its ridiculous

We're driving to the bank yesterday, I'm minding my own business
Talkin to ma about somethin
I look to the right of me and theres a school bus
And in it, a lil black boy
I smile at him, thinking he'll smile back sincerely
He smiles as if to mock me, then starts making faces at me
I was so appauled
Its kinda funny, but I was so taken aback by this boy

Was he really making these crazy ass faces at me on purpose to make me mad?
So I make a face at the kid
You know those kinda faces like your sayin "wtf are you lookin at?"
And to my complete surprise, this kid makes the same face I made at him, back at me!
WTF
At this point I'm really angry
Not even mad, but pure anger
LOL
Its funny now, but I was so frustrated

I look away, try to ignore it
And go on this rant about how my kids better not ever do that or I'll kick their asses
About how my kids are gonna have good manners and have respect for people
So I ramble and ramble on

Later on I realize a lot of kids are like this
Whats so hard about teaching your kids right from wrong
Teaching them a little manners
Please tell me why so many kids these days have no respect because it really puzzles me.

Gahh

No comments:

Post a Comment