Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Blog Post Schedule

So its been awhile since I've posted a blog post.
Since I have a job now, I dont really have time :(
Its not like it takes up my whole day but I get really tired and don't feel like doing anything
or thinking of anything to post.
BUT I've come up with a blog post schedule sort of thing:

Monday - Music Video Monday
I'll post my favorite music videos (new and old).

Tuesday - Random
Pictures, Events, ect.

Wednesday - Video Wednesday
I'll post my favorite Vlogs I find on youtube or I'll post my own.
Random videos like covers, vlogs, funny shorts.

Thursday - Random Thought Thursday
My random thoughts, stories, dreams, ect.

Friday - Epic Artists Friday
Links, info about my favorite photographers, painters, music artists, ect.

Sat. & Sun. - Random
Pictures, Events, ect.

2 comments:

  1. New follower. I look forward to your upcoming posts :o)

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com (check my blog out)

    ReplyDelete